The Studio firmly takes policies of highest environmental respect, being self-committed in order that any project ensure:
- low or null environmental impact;
- the highest environmental protection;
- prevention of pollution.
These goals are achieved through:
- the strongest self-commitment to continuously improve our skills in terms of environmental impact and pollution prevention;
- the analysis of the environment where the project will be put in service, in order to reduce or remove, as much as technically possible, any possible environmental hazard;
- full compliance with the applicable environmental rules and laws;
- promotion and dissemination of a culture of environment protection.
Quality of services is fully achieved when is combined with the respect of the environment. We feel as primary duty of any engineer to continuously and firmly work in order to minimize the environmental impact of his works, with a strong orientation to think that any improvement effort will be beneficial for the community and the future generations.