Technical consulting services
- Application of the following European Directives of New Approach:
• PED, Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EC),
• SPVD, Simple Pressure Vessel Directive (2009/105/EC),
• New Machine Directive (2006/42/EC),
• ATEX (94/9/CE and 99/92/EC).
- Support for the achievement of ASME certification
- Design certification and validation;
- Structural tests;
- Courses on CE marking and New Approach Directives
- Preparation of Control Quality Manuals, the related Quality Procedures and Forms
- Safety and risk analyses
- Support in developing customized calculation methodologies
- Expertise and valuation.
- Feasibility analyses.
We perform the executive and constructive engineering of:
• pressure vessels
• heat exchangers
• pressurized towers and columns
• power and process piping
• gas transportation piping
• pig traps for petrochemical plants
• safety valves
• expansion joints
• steel structures
• steel-concrete composite structures
We perform flexibility analyses of piping in accordance with the main international standards: ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, EN 13480-3.
We develop finite element structural and thermal analyses (Ansys, GTStrudl) .
We carry out dynamic and seismic analyses.
We carry along and across wind action analyses.
We perform the design of thermetechnical plants.
We are long-term experienced:
in the organization and management of complex projects, as well as
in site management.